Have trouble continuing your adventurous journey on Roblox due to an error code 524? Do not worry; we have got you covered. As someone who has been playing Roblox since 2017, nothing annoys me more than seeing a random error popping up while playing my favorite games. Isn’t it frustrating when you are trying to get that quest done finally, and an error occurs shutting your game down and deleting all your progress? Oh, I remember well how frustrated I used to get because of errors like these. This error boils blood as much as the other errors do. We have made this guide to save you from going through this torturous delay because of the problem.
Roblox Error Code 524 can appear on your screen for several different reasons. It generally pops up when you are trying to join a VIP server. For commoners and guests to join a VIP server, there is a process they need to go through that we will discuss later in this guide. It could also be possible that perhaps the server is slowing down due to an unknown bug or maybe you are too young to join that server. Some servers on Roblox are age-restricted meaning that you must be of a certain age to join that server and anyone below that age requirement will be banned from joining that server.
One more thing that could happen is that maybe the country you live in is blocked from joining the server. Certain games restrict the use of private servers in some countries. The last and most unfortunate reason could that your Roblox is bugged and would require reinstalling it.By now you must have understood the reasons why the error code 524 pops up when you are trying to join a VIP server. Understanding the cause of an error is the key point to solve an error. So, without further ado let’s learn how to fix this error.
As you have read above, there can be different reasons for the error to occur, and so there are multiple different methods and steps to fix this error. The first thing you can do is to open your invites from Roblox Settings in one of the many ways. To join a VIP server, you need an invitation from a player in that server, and to receive that invitation, you need to open your invitations from Roblox Settings.
Opening Invites from Settings
You can open an invitation very quickly; follow the steps given below.
- Step 1: Open the official Roblox Website by clicking here.
- Step 2: Click the settings icon on the menu bar in the top-right corner
- Step 3: Open the “Privacy” tab from the list on the left hand
- Step 4: Change the “Who can invite me to private servers?”, under the “Other Settings” headings, to Everyone
Doing this will allow your gaming friends and other players to invite you and grant you access to a VIP server.
Other Game Errors: Solved: Modern Warfare Error Code 262146 
Ask Someone to Send You an Invite to that Server
Now that you have allowed everyone to send you invites, all you need is someone who can join the VIP server and send you an invite. If you have a friend already there, it would be rather easy because you can ask them. If you do not have a friend, it is still ok; there are ways you can join the VIP. You will need to find a player’s username in that VIP server and request him to invite you.
- Step 1: Click the game you want to join. (For example, Adopt me!)
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Servers’ tab, and here you will be able to see the names of players on the private server.
- Step 3: Send them a request and ask them to invite you
- Step 4: Once you get the invitation. Click yes, and you are free to play the game as long as you wish.
If your problem is minor, this should be able to fix your error.
Changing Your Age
Changing your age is a somewhat harder option because you need to know your account pin. If you have not added any pin while making your account, then it would be easy. However, if you have a pin and you have forgotten it, you can do nothing but contact the Roblox support team and wait for their reply. To normally change your age these are the steps
- Step 1: Press the setting icon on the top left bar and go to the settings
- Step 2: Go to account info and change your birthdate to anything above 13
By using this method, you will definitely be able to join your desired server even if you are below the age of 13.
Changing Your Location
It can be possible that your country or region is blocked from making or joining a private server. So, you will probably have to change your location. Ha-ha, don’t be scared; you do not have to travel to join Roblox private servers. You can use a VPN. If you already have a VPN installed on your computer, just set it to the United States, and it will work. Otherwise, follow the steps to download and activate a VPN. This is a lengthy procedure, but it works 100%. So, you will need a little patience.
- Step 1: Download a free VPN by searching on google or go to the site protonvpn
- Step 2: Click the download VPN button and wait for the file to download
- Step 3: Access the download file from the downloads tab opened below or by just going to your browser download by pressing CTRL + J
- Step 4: Click yes if asked to let the app make changes to your computer
- Step 5: Keep pressing Next and then click the Install option. Wait for it to install.
- Step 6: Once it’s installed, press finish and open the application
- Step 7: Use this link to create an account for the VPN. Click the Free package. (It’s free, don’t worry!)
- Step 8: Finish setting up your account and then sign in to the proton VPN app.
- Step 9: After signing in, you will see an option to connect to the United States.
Waiting For The Bug to Fix Itself
Sometimes, there are problems in the development of a server that causes it to show random errors. When this happens, you must wait for some time to let the bug fix itself. After waiting, you can try joining again and it should work
Creating Your Own Private Server to Avoid Error Code 524
If nothing else works, why not make your own private server? You will need approx. 150 Robux to create a new server. Do not have enough Robux? Well, no worries there is a trick to open a new server without Robux. This does not work all the time and can take several tries before finally creating a private server. However, it is not impossible so we can always try it.
- Step 1: Select the game that you are trying to join.
- Step 2: Invite 5 or more friends to your party.
- Step 3: Join the game and as soon as you join the game, make sure to leave the party at the same time.
- Step 4: Keep repeating the steps above until the server is created
Reinstalling Roblox Player
The last possible and most unfortunate reason could be a bug in your Roblox player. If you do not know how to uninstall applications, let us show you how to do it.
- Step 1: Go to your computer’s settings.
- Step 2: Click the Apps option
- Step 3: Go to the apps and features tab.
- Step 4: Scroll down until you find Roblox player and press uninstall
- Step 5: Now install the Roblox from going to the website Roblox.com
- Step 6: Click the game you want to play and a pop-up will appear.
- Step 7: Click the download and install option
After the Roblox player is downloaded, try joining the server again. Hopefully, the error code will not show up again.
Roblox Error code 524 is a rather simple error than a complex one. One of the methods above is sure to help you so you can continue your beautiful and adventurous Roblox journey with your friends. If you know of any other method to fix this error, let us know in the comments below! Also, don’t forget to check out Quartz inMinecraft which is just like Roblox.
Science2 years ago
How To Make a Dry Ice Bomb at Home? Risks and Precautions
How to1 year ago
How to Put a Tampon On: Step by Step Guide
How to1 year ago
Here’s How to Know When The Oil Cartridge Is Empty
Informative2 years ago
Elf Ear Surgery: Cost, Procedure, and Risks
How to1 year ago
How To Thaw Frozen Pipes Underground
How to1 year ago
Fixed: The Torrent You Are Trying To Add is Already in The List
How to1 year ago
Solved: How to Change Your Age on TikTok? (2021)
How to1 year ago
How to Make Gold Paint: All Types and Procedure